October 24, 2010

One Of These Places Is Not Like The Other


 
 
One of these places just doesn't belong (in my life anymore).
That's right, I'm moving to the bay area and I leave in less than two weeks! I have enjoyed Georgia, but an opportunity came up and I had to take it. I am extremely excited, as San Francisco has always been on my list of places to live (GA wasn't).
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Marcus and Amy said...

How freaking awesome is that?!?!! I am so excited for you!! And San Fran is so much fun and a lot more reasonable in flights for us to come and see you! I have always wanted to take Marc to San Fran...can we come and see you once you get all settled?

Lizzie said...

Awesome! I still remember our trip to San Fran for my birthday that one year, so much fun!