April 14, 2008

I'm Trippin'

I am getting pretty excited about my upcoming business trips.

The first is to Atlanta where I'll be spending the week training a new team in my department. The more exciting part about it is that I am going to be able to see my friend Jackie from Junior High and High School. We have not done very well at keeping in touch -- I'm STOKED! Not so great parts: I will miss my graduation ceremony on May 2 (although I don't really care) and I will be spending most of my free time studying for the final round of the Certified Equity Professional exams (on my birthday this year). When I pass, though, I get to add a cool designation to my name. 'Cathy Pecora, CEP' Has a nice ring, yeah?

Trip #2 is also going to be exciting in its own way. I get to spend 5 days of May in Montreal attending an annual sales conference for E*TRADE Financial. I love Canada. Maybe I'll be able to test my French skills a little bit, too. Je ne parle pas beaucoup de francais, mais... The conference will also help me with my test in June because I'll be attending seminars focused on a lot of the rules/laws/procedures/etc. that I will need to know, not to mention that many of the people writing the test will be teaching some of the classes. Sound exciting?

1 comment:

Marcus and Amy said...

I love traveling! Especially on someone else's dime!